Our Commitment to Sustainability
Sustainability is becoming the new paradigm for business and, as leaders in the household appliances sector, we’re aware that its integration is pivotal.
By leveraging connectivity and Internet of Things, we are working hard to develop innovation and sustainable solutions, while optimizing resources consumption and extending the products' lifetime.
Our 2025 vision fit into our vision to become the first consumer choice for smart home solutions, and is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Reducing food waste, water and energy in the use phase of our products
- 100% connected users educated on sustainable consumption
- Aligning our products with a circular and sustainable economy
- Set emissions target reductions in line with science
- Ensuring supply chain transparency
- Achieve 60% renewable energy by 2025
- Investing in research and development to transform our packaging portfolio towards circularity
- Reducing our scope 1&2 emissions through building transformation
- 100% factories ISO 50001 certified
- 100% factories ISO 14001 certified
- 96% of waste recovery
- 70% of water recovered and reused in most water intensive factories
- Increasing representation of women leaders in the workforce
- Building a network of inclusive communities across our entire operations to harness the best talent
- Increasing the availability of relevant training opportunities to employees
- Ensuring the safety and dignity of all our employees in every location and career path. 40% reduction in accident rates by 2025.
- Achieving ISO 27001 certification for information security management
- 100% of branded products rated UL gold and diamond for cyber security risk
- 100% of employees trained on cybersecurity and data privacy