We are stepping forward in our sustainability plan by setting clear emissions reduction targets in line with science and advancing a strategy based on optimized resource efficiency and energy-saving solutions.
As a leading player in the household appliances sector, we are committed to the pivotal integration of sustainability into our business. To achieve this ambition, the company is pursuing a two-fold approach that aims at enhancing its operations performance and accelerating its product leadership with more energy and resource-efficient solutions.
2022 Sustainability Report
The report showcases our main initiatives and achievements in 2022 with a few highlights from 2023 in pursuing our environmental, social and governance goals. You will find a complete overview of our sustainability strategy and vision, our performance and progress on key indicators and targets aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our 2025 Vision
- Reducing food waste, water and energy in the use phase of our products
- 100% connected users educated on sustainable consumption
- Aligning our products with a circular and sustainable economy
- Set emissions target reductions in line with science
- Ensuring supply chain transparency
Efficiency is our bottom line
- Achieve 60% renewable energy by 2025
- Investing in research and development to transform our packaging portfolio towards circularity
- Reducing our scope 1&2 emissions through building transformation
- 100% factories ISO 50001 certified
- 100% factories ISO 14001 certified
- 96% of waste recovery
- 70% of water recovered and reused in most water intensive factories
Anyone can be an Entrepreneur
- Increasing representation of women leaders in the workforce
- Building a network of inclusive communities across our entire operations to harness the best talent
- Increasing the availability of relevant training opportunities to employees
- Ensuring the safety and dignity of all our employees in every location and career path. 40% reduction in accident rates by 2025.
Data Strategy in the IoT Era
- Achieving ISO 27001 certification for information security management
- 100% of branded products rated UL gold and diamond for cyber security risk
- 100% of employees trained on cybersecurity and data privacy